Tuning Forks and Sound Resonance
Located in the mid-line of the body are seven major energetic centers that distribute energy throughout your body. These are commonly known as the Major Chakras. Energy travels from these centers on distribution paths, similar to those of a highway. These are known as Meridians (energy pathways). The energy that travels these pathways feed into all the organs, glands, body systems, and sub-systems, affecting every muscle, nerve, tissue, and cell.
Surrounding the outside of the body are several electrical energetic fields which are collectively referred to as the electromagnetic field; Human Energy Field (HEF); or aura (energy shell).
Together, the chakras, meridians, and aura form an intricate network that distributes energy. Tuning Fork and Sound Resonance practitioners work on communicating with this network, offering a counterbalancing action within the physical, emotional, and subtle states of the body.
Some Benefits of Tuning Fork Therapy
- Invokes a deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases levels of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, meditation and Reiki
- Aids bringing your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns
Experience the grounding effects and invigorating frequencies of tuning forks aligned with each of our 7 major chakras. In session, Reiki, healing vibration and sacred sound will combine for restoration.